Hi, I’m Jay Jorns and at JNJ Pest Control & Grounds Care we’ve been making sure Katy homeowners come home to a beautiful yard since 1979!
Before JNJ begins a grounds care program we take a careful look at your yard and design a maintenance program that is customized to meet your needs as well as your goals. We adjust our programs depending on the geographic region and the specific aspects of your garden. Your lawns, palms, trees and shrubs all have specific needs and we will design a program that makes sure they have the proper nutrients and ferilization. There are a variety of pests and insects that can endanger the health of these plants and we have the experience to make sure your yard makes you proud!
The trick with lawns and ornamental plants and trees is figuring out what’s “good” for your yard. Our services come with lots of advice and assistance on these issues:
- Insect control, including spraying
- Disease control applications
- Beneficial bacteria root enhancements
- Growth regulators
- Root barriers
- Vertical mulching
- Tree Injection
- Tree Planting Guide
We also provide specialized advice, assistance and services for your lawn:
- Pampered Program: Fertiliztion, weeds, diseases, soil enhancements and enrichments
- Basic Program: Fertilizer, post emergent weed control, insect prevention
- Also available: Fire ant control, disease curative and prevention (brown patch, take-all patch, grey leaf spot)
- Texas A&M turfgrass
- White grubs
- Chinch bugs
- Root rot
- Water management
Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you!